Sunday, April 29, 2012

Per sapere qualcosa di me


Sometimes I wonder where my life has taken me.....? 
Sometimes I wonder have I fulfilled the world's expectations....?
But I still keep walking and walking.......
Realizing that life is still a mystery.




Bet you didn't know black shadows followed me.....
Lurking around unanticipated corners...
Pulling me down into the dark waters....
The voice I hear gives hope....so I float.....
Only temporarily fixing me, because I haven't let go....

Everything had looked like dreams which couldn't come true....
It hasn't always been easy to be calm when something disturbs me....
I have slowed down, taken my time, thought a lot, and prayed incessantly....
Being thankful for unspoken graces of yesterday;
                                        blessings for today; and
                       tomorrow's hopes.
Some dreams haven't come true.......But a soul's dream can change.
 

All the times that I've cried......
Sometimes quiet tears.....
Sometimes loud........

Hard to ignore all of the pain....
Trust and love can be a  lowdown dirty game....
Back up against a wall.....
Which choice brings a silver lining to my cloud?


Youth was my fool's inexperience....
Fear brought turmoil and frustrations.....
Feelings unidentified.....
Built misinterpretations of involvement.
Lost in my cobwebs.........
Misunderstandings distort truths to lies....
Not communicating soulful visions mixes perspectives, but......
Contrition builds trust....bringing truth out of the lies.

"Ba de ya, say do you remember....Ba de ya, dancing in September..."
-
Earth, Wind, and Fire

Striving towards the winds of the night....
For that is where I will one day take flight....
I never stopped hearing the words of advice.
Soulfully replaying their meaning....
Night's dreams don't end only bend.......
Anytime in my prayers, I stay long after then........
Faithfully hoping for bountiful dreams of loved ones........
Seen and unseen......On winds of the night, Graces fall like rain.

- little petunia, 4/29/12
(based loosely on old words & Boz Skaggs)



 St. Francis de Sales, pray for my passions.
St. Theresa the little flower, pray for my humility.
St. Pio, pray for the genuine faith of my seen and unseen friends and family.
St. Florian, pray for the safety of all fireman and emergency responders.
Mother Mary, please take the unspoken prayers of my heart to your son.
Thank you God for life's lectures and friendly advice.
Jesus, heal me.
Holy Spirit, inspire me.
St. Raphael the Archangel, pray for me.
May Heaven's Angels watch over Aunt Lorene as she awaits Heaven's Gate.   -Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment