Friday, October 21, 2011

Stranezze


Life can have long casual bends in the road....and other times, life can have unexpected dangerous turns that cause reflection on whether you on the right road.  Are these dangerous turns warning signs or winks of detours?  I don't know the answer, but I certainly believe that any dangerous weird turns in the road are cause for reflection and meditation.  Don't ignore the signs. Things happen for a reason. Take the signs and turns seriously. Use the signs to fulfill your purpose in life.  Don't waste your time on the road of life. You might miss an important exit if you aren't paying attention.


The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
- Robert Byrne


May my guardian angels help me recognize the sign posts of my life. - little petunia

No comments:

Post a Comment